SERVPRO® of Kitsap County Production Manager
Do you love helping people through difficult situations? Then, don’t miss your chance to join our franchise as a new production manager. As a new production manager at SERVPRO of Kitsap County you will be a part of a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness, and mutual respect.
The production manager oversees all aspects of assigned restoration projects and assigned production crews. Their responsibilities are centered around customer satisfaction, revenue growth, profit growth, management development, and staff development. This front-line management position leads their team to operational excellence. As a valued SERVPRO® franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow. Training and development program available, which can include industry certifications.
In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened®!”
- Manage the customer experience and overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage the client experience and overall client satisfaction.
- Provide priority response to potential customers.
- Develop scope of work for projects and review estimates.
- Negotiate customer and/or client approval of project scope and estimate.
- Schedule crews and resources to provide service on active projects.
- Coordinate and oversee the production of services with crews and subcontractors.
- Document and/or review job file to support the services provided.
- Maintain communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage production expenses.
- Manage equipment and materials (assets).
- Follow and oversee safe work practices and adherence to safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
- Effective written and oral communication
- Intermediate math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Pay RateCompetitive salary based on experience.
To apply, email your resume and/or a brief description of work history to Kathleen Arndt : email@example.com.